Updated with sleek athletic design details the X Ultra Mid 2 GTX provides stability mid height support and the year round climate control of Gore Tex. The advanced chassis system provides stability, foot control and protection. It includes an EVA midsole for active comfort and less fatigue, with a TPU chassis in the middle and a rubber outsole for protection and precision. Gore Tex is the ultimate in climate comfort management, proving protection from wet environments and conditions without compromising flexibility, comfort and breathability. Contagrip is a mix of compound density and lug geometry to ensure grip durability and less weight; all optimised for fantastic traction on any surface. OrthoLite, an advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of benefits unmatched by any other insole manufacturer.
- Lace-up hiking shoe with speed-hook hardware featuring breathable mesh panels and protective rubber toe cap
- Gusseted tongue to eliminate debris from entering the shoe
- GORE-TEX waterproof lining
- Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot
- CONTRAGRIP traction outsole.Weight: 475g