GM CLIMBING Double Braid Accessory Cord
Material: Polyester of High Tenacity
Construction: Double Braid
Diameter – Tensile Strength:
10mm / 3/8in – 2450kg / 5400lb
The cord is firmly constructed to be safe and of high tensile strength as a climbing equipment.
The cord is originally designated for prusik / lanyard making, anchor cord, or other applications in climbing and other sports alike, rescue, canoeing, caving, arborist, mountaineering, and etc.
Double braid construction means that the cord gets 2 braided part: one is the core and the other is a protective sheath firmly braided. Combination of core-sheath produces not only high strength but also long lasting use with good, abrasion resistance.
Excellent wild environment adaption.
Sun exposure, big rain, strong wind outdoor environment requires a tough gear.
The cord is made of high tenacity polyester which absorbs almost no water in wet environment.
The fiber of polyester is of high strength and high abrasion resistance. It could bear different kinds of friction with branches, rocks.
ATTENTION!!! Not used as climbing hoist rope!!!
- GM CLIMBING Double Braid Accessory Cord is in particular designated for outdoor recreation activities, like making prusik loop, lanyard, ice threads for climbing, arborist, mountaineering, caving, cargo, equestrian, swing hanging, dog leash and etc.
- Supple in handling, flexible and easy to tie knots.
- High Abrasion Resistance! Double braid, braided core with braided cover, well elaborated rope construction to make the cord super firm, and this “sturdy sheath” gives it great abrasion resistance which guarantees long-life utilization.
- High resistance to moisture, low stretch and high strength! All is due to its all high tenacity polyester material. One more advantage adds to its excellent outdoor environment adaption.
- Acts as a great helper for you in outdoor environment. You can find so many creative applications out of this versatile cord.