Made in the United States, our soft, supple, triple-strand twisted cotton rope by the foot is perfect for any use. Rope dress, adornment, restraint-this is absolutely THE softest rope out there. With FMS rope you’ll achieve a natural, vintage look every time.
Frontier Market Solutions’ cotton rope is easy to tie in knots and splice making it one of the most versatile materials for do-it-yourself projects, outdoorsmen, arts and crafts and everyday use. Made from the softest of natural fibers, our cotton rope avoids the discomfort caused by other types of rope. Perfect for anything from horse leads to hammocks, our rope adds a personal touch to any project. If you are looking for a unique color combination you can also create your own personalized rope. Choose three options from our wide range of vibrant colors to create your own Custom Rope. Restraints, pet toys, wedding decor–the possibilities are endless.
Please be aware that while our three-strand cotton rope is true to diameter on the spools, fibers may expand when the rope is cut to length and shipped. Some ropes may increase almost a whole size in diameter. If your application is dependent on a certain diameter, please consider ordering a smaller size than is needed.
Choose between 1/4-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch or 1-inch diameter cotton rope in dozens of colors and lengths. Sample packs are available If you aren’t sure which color and size might be right for you.
Frontier Market Solutions’ rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing. FMS is a certified Service-Disable Veteran-Owned Small Business.
Diameter : Metric : Tensile Strength
1/4″ : 6 mm : 750 lbs.
1/2″ : 13 mm : 1,500 lbs.
5/8″ : 16 mm : 1,950 lbs.
3/4″ : 19 mm : 2,600 lbs.
1″ : 25 mm : 3,000 lbs.
- NATURAL COTTON ROPE IS SOFT TO THE TOUCH, EASY TO TIE KNOTS IN AND SPLICE. Commonly used as a tent-line rope, hammock rope, halter and lead rope, harness rope, tug of war rope, awning rope and decorative rope. Cotton is the softest of all fibers, which makes it ideal for when rope abrasion is a significant factor. Because it is so soft it is perfect for decorative work and handrails too. It also has great working conditions and strengths.
- OUR TRIPLE TWISTED COTTON ROPE IS MADE HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY HARMFUL CHEMICALS OR DYES. This makes it the ideal rope when using it with animals. The softest horse leads and halters are made from twisted cotton rope as well as many bird toys, dog toys, and a variety of pet toys. This twisted cotton rope is all natural and is not harmful if pieces of it are swallowed by a pet when used as a toy.
- CREATE FUN JEWELRY AND CRAFT PROJECTS WITH THIS EASY-TO-WORK-WITH COTTON ROPE. Our high-quality twisted cotton rope can be used as cording, perfect for stringing beautiful jewelry and accessories. It is also excellent for handmade projects and macrame. Our wide variety of colors are suitable for a number of decorative uses; weddings, events, interior design. If you need a specific color combination you can also create your own unique custom rope with our personalization options.
- OUR TWISTED COTTON ROPE BY THE FOOT IS CUT TO LENGTH AND PACKAGED IN 10 FEET, 25 FEET, 50 FEET AND 100 FEET VARIATIONS. Full spools are also available. We currently offer these lengths in over 20 colors in 1/4 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch diameters. Our cotton rope is true to diameter while on the spools in our shop. However, when the rope is cut to length it’s possible that the fibers may expand. It’s not uncommon for the ropes to increase almost a whole size in diameter.
- COTTON ROPE IS NOT SUSCEPTIBLE TO UV DAMAGE, LIKE OTHER SYNTHETIC ROPES ARE, MAKING IT THE BEST CHOISE IN SITUATIONS INVOLVING EXPOSURE TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT. This makes our FMS cotton rope ideal for outdoor use, camping trips and any activity involving exposure to the elements. Our twisted cotton rope may also be machine washed if exposed to oils or lubricants. Shrinkage may occur by approximately 5% on all cotton ropes.